Join The cpvaa
find out more
The Commercial Passenger Vehicle Association of Australia (CPVAA) is a peak body for owners, drivers and stakeholders in the Commercial Passenger Vehicle industry. We are a non-profit body run by members, for members.
Become part of an industry group working for a better industry.
about the cpvaa
The Commercial Passenger Vehicle Association of Australia works to give a voice to members in state and federal government. Our objectives:
- to consider and deal with all questions and issues involving the CPV industry;
- promote, support and propose legislative or other measures affecting the CPV industry;
- campaign to improve driver/owner remuneration levels;
- protect the rights of drivers and owners working into the industry;
- promote ideas and programs to assist in maintaining a high industry standard for CPVAA members.
UBER CLASS ACTION
The CPVAA has been active in bringing a class action against Uber with Maurice Blackburn lawyers on behalf of participants in the taxi, hire-car, limousine and charter vehicle industry. We urge all taxi and hire car drivers, operators and licence owners to get on board and register their interest.